Moving. Fast. Forward.
We are looking for junior profiles with a financial background to enroll in our Junior ERP academy. Main goal is to get you up to speed based on our on-the-job training methodology in which you will be guided by top level senior consultants.
After and extensive training period, you will be involved in implementing ERP project in a national or international context, upon your choice.
Financial guys/girls, with a bachelor or master degree, is what we are looking for. Next to the grade, it is even more important to have the correct mindset in which you are eager to learn and grow.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor or master degree, with a financial background.
- The right (wo)man with the right spirit is what we are looking for: eager to learn and grow
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English, French is a plus
- You have a very strong hands-on mentality and analytical skills.
- You are fluent in oral and written communication
- You work proactively, you are flexible and stress resistant.
- You have strong ambitions and want to join the DevElite success story.
Your most important qualities
- Eager to learn
- Customer oriented
- Team player
- Result driven
- Stress resistant
- Good communication skills
What we are offering?
DevElite is a young fast growing company active in various industries for the implementation of business applications (in particular Microsoft ERP) with project budgets from 500K€ to 25M€. We recruit top profiles from the Microsoft Dynamics ecosystem or we train when necessary.
DevElite offers the possibility to spar first line with the management to empower the vision and strategy of the company.
For these young potentials, DevElite is offering a salary above market rates, after the training period you will receive additional fringe benefits like a company car with fuel card. And even more important: the opportunity to learn & grow in a dynamic(s) 😉 company!
Are you ready for this new challenge?
Don’t waste any time, apply easily via this application form.