What would your job look like?
- As a Technical Consultant you are responsible for finalizing and developing the D365 Finance & Operations requirements, whether or not indicated by the Functional Consultants.
- You are part of the implementation project team, making you co-responsible for analyzing, modeling and documenting existing and planned technical business processes and business insights.
- You use coding best practices and support – when necessary – the release management of the D365 R&D environments.
- You provide training and support to other consultants and key users at the client envisioning the successful use and maintenance of the application and you are communicating and reporting (towards the client and / or project manager) during the entire process.
- Ultimately, you are responsible for a satisfied customer and a long-term partnership.
Who are we looking for?
- Diploma has an inferior role in comparison to experience. The right man/woman with the right spirit is what we are looking for.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English, French is a plus
- You have a very strong hands-on mentality and analytical skills.
- You are result driven, always keeping risk reduction and quality in mind.
- You are fluent in oral and written communication, both to customers and to your team of developers.
- You work proactively, flexibly and stress resistant.
- You have strong ambitions and want to join the DevElite success story.
Are you a technical wizard?
We are looking for technical wizards who already have in dept knowledge of the list you can find below, OR technical wizards who are eager to learn these skills from our DevElite gurus:
- D365 F&O Technical ins & outs
- MorphX, X++, .NET
- Microsoft LifeCycleServices (LCS)
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps, PowerBI, Flow…)
- Knowledge of ERP, more specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (D365 F&O) is a plus
- Previous versions of AX, more specific AX2012RX and AX2009 are definitely a plus
Your most important qualities
- Creative thinking (Inventiveness)
- Work independently
- Customer oriented
- Team player
- Being able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Result driven
- Stress resistant
- Fast learner
- Follow rules & agreements
- Good communication skills
- Plan (=organize)
What we are offering?
DevElite is a young fast growing company active in various industries for the implementation of business applications (in particular Microsoft ERP) with project budgets from 500K€ to 25M€. We recruit top profiles from the Microsoft Dynamics ecosystem or we train when necessary.
DevElite offers the possibility to spar first line with the management to empower the vision and strategy of the company.
DevElite is offering you:
- A competitive salary in line with your experience
- Training opportunities to stay up to date with the latest Microsoft technologies
- Possibility of home-office (depending on the project up to 50% home office)
- Net expense allowances
- An extensive hospitalization insurance policy
- Laptop, mobile phone & subscription
- Company car
- If desired: an electric high-speed company bicycle
The salary package is always assembled in consultation with the employee.
Place of employment is – besides the home office days – mostly on-site at the customer.
Are you ready for this new challenge?
Don’t waste any time, apply easily via this application form.