2. Personal information
If you want to download material or communicate with us whilst using our website, you may provide personal information to us (name, company, email, phone number, title or other ordinary personal information related to your request). We will only use this information to administer our website, applications, client databases and marketing material. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as adopted into law of the Data Protection Act 2018. You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you at any time. Should you wish to receive a copy of this, or would like to be removed from our database, please contact us via info@devElite.com.
The controller of your personal data:
Zandvoortstraat 42, 2220 Heist-op-den-Berg
Telephone number: +32 15 25 31 61 Email: email@example.com
registered in the Belgian Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under number BE0682.492.988.
3. User rights
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data. This Privacy Notice should tell you everything you need to know, but you can always contact us to find out more or to ask any questions.
- The right to access the personal data we hold on you. In section 2 you can find out how to do this.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the details in provided in section 2 to find out more.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have. Please contact us using the details provided in section 2 to find out more.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means. In many cases you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way.
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the details provided in section 2. If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the the Belgian Data Protection Authorities via https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be.
4. Personal data that is collected
4.1. The data that you communicate to us
You can perform a number of acts on our website for which we request you to provide a number of personal data:
- form of address, first name, last name, company name, telephone number so that we can address you correctly when we communicate with you;
- email address: to send newsletters containing information on our products, services or relevant offers that might interest you, based on your data such as previous orders.
Do you no longer wish to receive any newsletters? Such consent can be withdrawn at any point in time. To do so, you can unsubscribe via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every newsletter or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On various pages where personal data are requested, it is clearly pointed out which data you are obliged to communicate (indicated by the symbol *) and which are optional.
4.2. Automatically generated data
- IP address: an IP address is a number that your Internet Service Provider has allocated to your computer to provide you access to the internet. In general, it is presumed that an IP address does not contain any personally related information because, usually, an IP address is dynamic (it changes every time you connect to the internet). We use your IP address to combat any fraud when you place an order, for example in the case of a third party making unauthorized use of your account;
- the type and version of your navigation system;
- the internet page you last visited.
4.3. Photograph and images
If we organize events, we will also make photographs and videos of them, which will later use in our internal and external communication through, for example, Facebook, our website, LinkedIn, Print Media, etc. Therefore, please take into account that photographs can be made of you at such events. You can inform reception upon reception if you do not want this.
6. Registration forms
DevElite will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information, gathered as a result of filling out the site registration form, to anyone.
6.1. Choosing how we use your data
We understand that you trust us with your personal information, and we are committed to ensuring you can manage the privacy and security of your personal information yourself.
With respect to the information relating to you that ends up in our possession, and recognizing that it is your choice to provide us with your personally identifiable information, we commit to giving you the ability to do all of the following:
- You can verify the details you have submitted to DevElite, update us on your details or request a readable copy of the personal data we hold on you by contacting us. Section 2 will tell you how to do this.
- You can also contact us to change, correct or delete your personal information controlled by DevElite regarding your profile at any time. Please note though that if you have shared any information with others through social media channels, that information may remain visible, even if your account is deleted.
- You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email. Once you do this, you will no longer receive any emails from us.
7. Use of Site
DevElite authorizes you to view and download the materials on this website (“Site”) only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials. You may not modify the materials on this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose. Any use of these materials on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. The materials on this Site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of any materials on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. If you breach any of these terms, your authorization to use this Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
DevElite is constantly reviewing how we process and protect data. Therefore, changes to our policy may occur at any time. Any changes will be posted online on www.develite.be/privacy.