DevElite is an excellent destination for driven individuals who want to further their careers.
For those who want to help build the world’s coolest ERP consultancy company. At DevElite, everyone with ambitions in the ERP world is welcome, regardless of gender, sexual preference, origin or validity.
We are always looking for experienced and ambitious Medior/Senior Functional Consultants who want to strengthen our team. You are an excellent fit for this role if you have previous experience as a functional consultant, strong communication skills and the determination to find solutions.
With your work, you will make an important contribution to our ERP playbook, a modern approach with which we help companies to get the most out of their ERP. You will have the opportunity to participate in various projects in different industries with a focus on implementing transparent, reliable and flexible systems for managing business processes.
We are a young, fast-growing company with a no-nonsense culture and a flat structure. You will be given the opportunity to work independently in a flexible work schedule. In our fast-growing environment, you will discover numerous possibilities for your personal development. Above all, we are looking for exceptional people to join us on this adventure!
What will you do in our Junior ERP Academy?
- In our Junior ERP Academy, you will learn the trade through our on-the-job training methodology under the guidance of senior consultants of the highest level.
- After an extensive training period, you will be deployed in the implementation of ERP projects in a national or international context.
- There you will work directly with our customers, CTOs, CIOs, CFOs and CEOs of medium to large companies and their operational and financial teams, to develop solutions and guide the ERP implementation.
- You will be part of the implementation project team and you will be jointly responsible for making business and functional analyses and formulating and implementing business processes.
- You will provide support to other consultants and key users at the client, by preparing and facilitating presentations and workshops, for example.
- You will systematically be given more responsibilities in the set-up & organisation of business processes in the customer’s ERP environment. (MS Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, MS Dynamics 365 Business Central, SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Oracle Cloud ERP, …)
What do you need?
- You have obtained a master’s degree, with which you can demonstrate that you like a challenge and that the challenge can be quite complex.
- You are eager to learn and would like to gain technical knowledge of ERP.
- You are customer-oriented and like to contribute your ideas.
- You are an excellent communicator, have a listening ear and the capacity to understand questions.
- You have the drive to want to solve problems and questions and you roll up your sleeves until the job is done.
- You are proficient at preparing documents and reports. You can frame problems and formulate ideas and solutions clearly.
- You are perfect in Dutch and fluent in English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- You have empathy for our team, our partners and our customers.
Your chance card
- The opportunity to develop yourself personally and to learn the profession on-the-job, through intensive coaching, in order to grow from junior consultant to senior manager.
- A career at a young fast-growing company with challenging projects at (medium to) large companies with project budgets ranging from € 500K to 25M.
- An open, no-nonsense company culture with a flat structure, short lines of communication and a team of top-notch colleagues.
- A more than correct salary package that evolves quickly with the experiences you gain and the opportunities you manage to seize, including (after your training period) your own company car, mobile phone and laptop.