DevElite is an excellent destination for driven individuals who want to further their careers.
For those who want to help build the world’s coolest ERP consultancy company. At DevElite, everyone with ambitions in the ERP world is welcome, regardless of gender, sexual preference, origin or validity.
We are always looking for experienced and ambitious Medior/Senior Functional Consultants who want to strengthen our team. You are an excellent fit for this role if you have previous experience as a functional consultant, strong communication skills and the determination to find solutions.
With your work, you will make an important contribution to our ERP playbook, a modern approach with which we help companies to get the most out of their ERP. You will have the opportunity to participate in various projects in different industries with a focus on implementing transparent, reliable and flexible systems for managing business processes.
We are a young, fast-growing company with a no-nonsense culture and a flat structure. You will be given the opportunity to work independently in a flexible work schedule. In our fast-growing environment, you will discover numerous possibilities for your personal development. Above all, we are looking for exceptional people to join us on this adventure!
What will you be doing at DevElite?
- As a Functional ERP Consultant, you are responsible for the set-up & configuration of business processes in the customer’s ERP environment. (MS Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, MS Dynamics 365 Business Central, SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Oracle Cloud ERP, …)
- You will work directly with the CTOs, CIOs, CFOs and CEOs of medium to large companies and their operational and financial teams, to develop solutions and guide the ERP implementation.
- You are part of the implementation project team and you are jointly responsible for analysing, modelling and documenting existing and planned technical business processes and business insights.
- You coordinate the activities of the project team during the ERP implementation
- You provide training and support to other consultants and key users at the client to facilitate the successful use and maintenance of the application.
- You communicate and report to the client and/or project manager throughout the entire process.
- Ultimately, you are responsible for a satisfied customer and long-term cooperation.
What do you need?
- Your experience with ERP software and the right spirit are more important than your diploma.
- You are extremely customer-oriented and think along with them.
- You are an excellent communicator, have a listening ear and the capacity to understand questions.
- You have the drive to want to solve problems and questions and you roll up your sleeves until the job is done.
- You can frame problems and formulate ideas and solutions clearly.
- You are perfect in Dutch and fluent in English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- You have empathy for our team, our partners and our customers.
Your chance card
- The opportunity to develop personally and grow further.
- A career at a young fast-growing company with challenging projects at (medium to) large companies with project budgets ranging from € 500K to 25M.
- An open, no-nonsense company culture with a flat structure, short lines of communication and a team of top-notch colleagues.
- A more than correct salary package in line with your experience
- Net expense allowances
- Comprehensive hospitalisation insurance
- Laptop, mobile phone & phone plan
- Company car
- If desired: an electric high-speed company bicycle
- Training opportunities to keep up to date with the latest technologies
- Possibility of a home office (depending on the project)